Thursday 6 June 2013

Time Flies!

Where has the time gone?! Remember a little while ago I was announcing that we're having a baby? Well look at this!



9 weeks! Well, actually we're closer to 8 now but I don't look quite as pretty this morning and didn't fancy scaring you all off!

I honestly cannot believe that in just over 2 months we will be welcoming our little bundle of joy into the world. I feel like I'm walking (or waddling) around in a bit of a daze. One minute I'm feeling blissfull and relaxed and just can't wait for all the happy times to come, the next I'm a whirlwind of panic with baby vests, sleepsuits and blankets that must all be washed RIGHT NOW!! And don't get me started on the cleaning of the pram - I thought all parts were machine washable but they're not and now I need to find a way to clean them and make sure they're perfect and and and....relax!! Can you feel the panic there? Can you? Yep the panic is setting in. Apart from those blissfull relaxed moments - pregnancy is weird right?!

Now, I've been a bad blogger again haven't I? I have the best intentions but they just don't seem to pan out. In my defense...I'm having a baby!! I've been busy, not only with the preparations of having a baby but I've been backwards and forwards to the hospital with appointments, check ups and tear filled almost emergency trips with lots of pain and fear. Everything is fine. Don't worry. The only time you need to worry is if you dare mutter the words 'you're having a baby, you're not sick' within a 5 mile radius of me - YES I'm having a baby, but I'm also SICK! So pardon me if I need to rest a little bit more than normal or if I run away mid conversation to chuck my guts up.

Pregnancy is such a glamourous time isn't it?

So short but sweet today (just like me *wink*)but hopefully I'll be back again soon! To all those pregnant women who stroll around, carrying on as normal, juggling two toddlers, a job, a blog AND a baby in their belly...I salute you!! But darn you, why couldn't you give me the magic formula for being so wonderful 7 months ago?!

No comments:

Post a Comment